The Airports Authority of India officially announced recruitment for different apprentices posts. They have also published on their website. Degree, Diploma and ITI holder eligible candidates can apply for the posts. We have complete information.
Airports Authority of India:
AAI: The Airports Authority of India commonly known as AAI. It is a Miniratna Public sector undertaking working under the ministry of civil aviation. It is mainly responsible for creation and upgrading of current infrastructure. AAI headquarter based in New Delhi. So, They have published recruitment on their official website (https://www.aai.aero). To know more about notification read our complete article.
Detailed Notification of Recruitment:
Advertisement Number: 01-01-2019/Apprentice(WR).
Total vacant seats: 264 Posts.
Name of the posts: (A) Diploma Apprentice – 91 Posts. (B) Graduate Apprentice – 93 Posts. (C) ITI Trade Apprentice – 90 Posts.
Age criteria: Age must be between 18 to 24 years as on 31 Dec 2018.
Age relaxations: 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates. 03 Years for OBC Candidates.
Educational qualifications requirements: Post (A) Diploma in respective discipline with 50% marks. Post (B) Degree in respective discipline with 50% marks / B.E./B.Tech/M.Com/PG Diploma. Post (C) ITI in respective trade with 50% marks.
Work/Job Location: Mumbai (As per notification).
Mode of application: Offline using application form.
Application fee: Not applicable.
End date/Last date: 18 February 2019.
Download Notification (PDF File) AAI:
For instance, To know even more about recruitment notice of AAI. Download Link is given below. Click on Download Notification. It will save in your phone or it will redirect you to official website. So, you can able to check necessary details.
Address to send Applications:
Finally, If you are eligible for the post mentioned in notification, We have given application form and address. AAI – Airport Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th Floor, New Airport Colony, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099.
Official Website of Recruitment:
So, Once you have applied please refer complete website of AAI (Airports Authority of India). It will help you to gain information. It will definitely helps at the time of Written examination. Please do refer previous year question papers only if applicable.
Read more recruitment notices:
- Apple Server Most Powerful rack optimized server
- Express Recipes: How to make Creamy Papaya Raita
- Robots helped inspire deep learning might become
- Simple form creation and storage, built for developers.
- What Do I Need To Make It In Business?
- Experiencing the new Oculus Rift VR headset
- Apple sells 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Pluses
- Five things you may have missed over the weekend
- EIL Recruitment 2019 [Direct Interview]
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 [Executive Trainee]
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 [Download PDF]
- SBI Recruitment 2019 (Apply here)
- HIL Recruitment 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- MSCIT 2019: Complete Information and guide about Course
- How to identify fraud jobs advertisement of Government.
- Excel Shortcuts: Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Total 400 Posts
- Manohar Parrikar: 7 Important facts you might not aware.
- NFL Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ONGC Vacancies 2019 (Apply here)
Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Also Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. So, Have a great day ahead. Also keep visiting our website regularly.