GAIL India Limited officially announced recruitment on their official website. They have published recruitment for Executive Trainee posts. Degree holder eligible candidates can apply for the posts.
GAIL India Limited:
GAIL Recruitment 2019: The company Gas Authority of India commonly abbreviated as GAIL. It is one of the well known Public Sector Undertaking in India. It was incorporated in 1984. Also, It comes under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural gas. It is mainly responsible for distribution of gas through pipelines. So, They have published recruitment notice on their official web page (http://gailonline.com). To know more read our complete article.
Detailed Notification of Recruitment:
Advertisement Number: GAIL/OPEN/ET/2A/2018.
Published date: 12 February 2019.
Total vacant seats: 27 seats.
Name of the posts: (A) Executive Trainee Chemical – 15 Posts. (B) Executive Trainee Instrumentation – 12 Posts.
Age criteria: Not more than 28 years as on 13 March 2019.
Age relaxations: Five years for SC/ST Candidates and Three years for OBC Candidates.
Educational qualifications requirements: (A) Degree from recognized university in respective stream with minimum 65% marks. (B) GATE – 2019.
Work/Job Location: All over India.
Mode of application form: Online only.
Application Fee: Not applicable for any candidate.
Last date/End date: 13 March 2019 till 6:00 Pm.
Download Notification (PDF File):
For instance, To know even more about recruitment notice of Gas Authority of India Limited. Click on Download Notification. It will save in your phone or it will redirect you to official website. So, you can able to check necessary details.
Online Application link of GAIL:
Finally, If you are eligible for the post mentioned, We have given direct link for the online application. Those who are interested can use this official link to complete your online application. Be ready with your documents required to fill the details. Click on the link and fill the form carefully.
Official Website of Recruitment:
So, Once you have applied please refer complete website of Gas Authority of India Limited. It will help you to gain knowledge. It will definitely helps at the time of Written/interview examination. Most of the interview/general knowledge questions they asked are from their About us section.
- Apple Server Most Powerful rack optimized server
- Express Recipes: How to make Creamy Papaya Raita
- Robots helped inspire deep learning might become
- Simple form creation and storage, built for developers.
- What Do I Need To Make It In Business?
- Experiencing the new Oculus Rift VR headset
- Apple sells 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Pluses
- Five things you may have missed over the weekend
- EIL Recruitment 2019 [Direct Interview]
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 [Executive Trainee]
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 [Download PDF]
- SBI Recruitment 2019 (Apply here)
- HIL Recruitment 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- MSCIT 2019: Complete Information and guide about Course
- How to identify fraud jobs advertisement of Government.
- Excel Shortcuts: Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Total 400 Posts
- Manohar Parrikar: 7 Important facts you might not aware.
- NFL Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ONGC Vacancies 2019 (Apply here)
Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Also Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. So, Have a great day ahead. Also keep visiting our website regularly.
How to crack any Exam? (GAIL, India)
As per team, First do analysis of the examination stages mentioned in the exam pattern. After then, Make your complete timetable, Refer previous published notifications of the same posts. Check syllabus and weight age of each and every topic. Also check cut off as per your category. Prepare for the exam and solve previous year question paper. Above all, Will help you to score maximum marks. Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Also Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. Read more about Mahadiscom Recruitment 2019. Go ahead.
Finally, Have a great day ahead.