The Indian Coast Guard officially announced recruitment for various technical posts. They have also published on their website. Diploma holder eligible candidates can apply for the posts.
Indian Coast Guard:
Indian Coast Guard: It is the central Government of India organisation. The Indian Navy had been requesting the Government of India for setting up an auxiliary service for Maritime Law Enforcement. The logic of the Navy was accepted by Government. It is mainly responsible for protection of Ocean and Offshore with including oil, fish and minerals. It is also helps to collect the Scientific data especially during wars. So, Recently they published recruitment on their official website (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/). To know more about recruitment read our complete article.
Detailed Notification of Recruitment:
Advertisement Number: 02/2019 Batch.
Total vacant posts: Not given.
Name of the post: (A) Yantrik Technical (Mechanical) (B) Yantrik Technical (Electrical) (C) Yantrik Technical (EXTC).
Age criteria: Age must be between 18 to 22 years. [Born between 01 August 1997 to 31 July 2001].
Age relaxations: 05 years of SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Educational qualification requirements: Matriculation/ Equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication with 60% aggregate marks from recognized university.
Physical qualifications: Height – at least 157 cms. Chest – min expansion of 5 cms.
Work/Job Location: All over India.
Mode of application: Online only.
Application fee: No Applicable.
Hall ticket released date: 05 March – 15 March.
Examination Month: March 2019.
Last date/End date: 21 February 2019 till 5:00 Pm.
Download Notification (PDF File):
For instance, To know even more about recruitment notice of Indian Coast Guard. Click on Download Notification. It will save in your phone or it will redirect you to official website. So, you can able to check necessary details.
Online Application link of Recruitment:
Finally, If you are eligible for the post mentioned, We have given direct link for the online application. Those who are interested can use this official link to complete your online application. Be ready with your documents required to fill the details. Click on the link and fill the form carefully.
Official Website of Recruitment:
So, Once you have applied please refer complete website of Indian Coast Guard. It will help you to gain knowledge. It will definitely helps at the time of Written/interview examination. As per our knowledge, Most of the interview/general knowledge questions they asked are from their About us section.
Read more recruitment notices:
- Apple Server Most Powerful rack optimized server
- Express Recipes: How to make Creamy Papaya Raita
- Robots helped inspire deep learning might become
- Simple form creation and storage, built for developers.
- What Do I Need To Make It In Business?
- Experiencing the new Oculus Rift VR headset
- Apple sells 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Pluses
- Five things you may have missed over the weekend
- EIL Recruitment 2019 [Direct Interview]
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 [Executive Trainee]
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 [Download PDF]
- SBI Recruitment 2019 (Apply here)
- HIL Recruitment 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- MSCIT 2019: Complete Information and guide about Course
- How to identify fraud jobs advertisement of Government.
- Excel Shortcuts: Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Total 400 Posts
- Manohar Parrikar: 7 Important facts you might not aware.
- NFL Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ONGC Vacancies 2019 (Apply here)
- Nuclear Power Plant: Complete list of all plants.
- RRC Railway Recruitment 2019
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 (SAC)
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- LIC Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- Teachers Recruitment 2019 (Maharashtra State)
- Daily Current Affairs 02 March 2019
Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Also Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. So, Have a great day ahead. Also keep visiting our website regularly.