Mahavitaran, Mahagenco and Mahatransco are totally different companies from each other. All these companies are state government companies.
Mahavitaran – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
Mahavitaran – Mahadiscom (MSEDCL) is the public sector undertaking controlled by State Government of Maharashtra. It is mainly responsible for the distribution of the electricity to the entire Maharashtra State. Mahadiscom commonly known as Mahavitaran which indicates only distribution of energy. Mahadicom is buying electricity either from Mahagenco or from other power generating companies. Mahdiscom is having workforce of around 75K to 76K employees. However, It is also responsible for counting of energy accurately. It is having number of power distribution stations all over Maharashtra State.
Official website: www.mahadiscom.in | Read latest news & announcements of MSEDCL.
Mahagenco – Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
Mahagenco – Mahanirmiti is also one of the PSU controlled by State Government of Maharashtra. Mahagenco is the major Power Generating company. It is mainly responsible for the Power Generation for entire Maharashtra. Mahagenco is commonly known as Mahanirmiti indicating generation of electric power. It generates power for more than 1,50,00,000 end consumers in Maharashtra State. Mahagenco is eco-friendly power generating company. It is having workforce of around 15,000 employees. There are many mahanirmiti power stations in Maharashtra like Thermal Power Station, Gas Turbine Power Station, Hydro Power stations and Solar.
Official website: www.mahagenco.in
Mahatransco – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
Mahatransco – Mahatransco is the largest state utility in country for transmission. It owns and operates under State Government of Maharashtra. It has 530 installed sub stations for energy accounting purpose. Mahatransco commonly known as mahapareshan. Its headquarter is at Bandra, Mumbai. It also operates a transmission network of around 39871 Km circuit.
Official website: www.mahatransco.in
Hope you’ve understand about all these three State Government companies. For instance, If you want to know even more we have given official website links. For any further clarifications feel free to contact us. Read latest news & announcements
Check Latest Recruitment Notices:
- EIL Recruitment 2019 [Direct Interview]
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 [Executive Trainee]
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 [Download PDF]
- SBI Recruitment 2019 (Apply here)
- HIL Recruitment 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- MSCIT 2019: Complete Information and guide about Course
- How to identify fraud jobs advertisement of Government.
- Excel Shortcuts: Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Total 400 Posts
- Manohar Parrikar: 7 Important facts you might not aware.
- NFL Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ONGC Vacancies 2019 (Apply here)
- Nuclear Power Plant: Complete list of all plants.
- RRC Railway Recruitment 2019
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 (SAC)
- NTRO Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- LIC Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
How to crack any Exam of MSEB?
As per our opinion, First do analysis of the examination stages mentioned in the exam pattern. After then, Make your complete timetable. Refer previous published notifications of the same posts. Check syllabus and weight age of each and every topic. Also check cut off as per your category. Prepare for the exam. solve previous year question paper. Above all, Will help you to score maximum marks. Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. So, Have a great day ahead.