The Maharashtra Water Resource Regulatory Authority officially announced recruitment for Total 22 posts. They have published it on their official website. 10th Pass and Degree holder eligible candidates can apply for the post.
Maharashtra Water Resource Regulatory Authority:
MWRRA: The Maharashtra Water Resources Regulatory Authority commonly abbreviated as MWRRA. It is a Government of Maharashtra initiative. The institution is responsible for Management, Regulation and limitation of Water Resources. It is comes under State Government of Maharashtra State. Recently, They have published recruitment notice on their official website (www.mwrra.org). To know more read our complete article.
Detailed Notification of Recruitment:
Advertisement Number: Recruitment Notice.
Total vacant posts: 22 posts.
Name of the posts: (Educational Qualification table given below).
(A) Dy. Director – 01 Post.
(B) Asst. Director (Planning/Improvement/Regulation) – 04 Posts.
(C) Stenographer (Lower Grade) – 04 Posts.
(D) Asst Divisional Officer – 02 Posts.
(E) Senior Consultant (Ground Water) – 01 Post.
(F) Consultant (Prosecution and Enforcement) – 01 Post.
(G) Asst. Consultant (Ground Water) – 03 Posts.
(H) Jr. Consultant (Stenographer) – 03 Posts.
(I) Consultant (Helper) – 02 Posts.
Age criteria: Not more than 61 years.
Mode of application: Offline using application form.
Application Fee: Not Applicable.
Last date/End date: Post (A) to (D) – 15 February 2019.
Last date/End date: Post (E) to (I) – 25 February 2019.
Educational Qualification Criteria for MWRRA:
|Serial No.||Post Details||Qualification Requirements|
|1||Post No A||Degree in applied geology with 25 years of experience.|
|2||Post No B||Degree in Civil with 03 years of experience.|
|3||Post No C||10th pass with typing speed and 03 years of experience.|
|4||Post No D||10th pass with 10 years of experience.|
|5||Post No E||Post graduate Degree with 30 Years of experience.|
|6||Post No F||Post graduate Degree with 25 Years of experience.|
|7||Post No G||LLB with 10 Years of experience.|
|8||Post No H||Post graduate Degree with 20 Years of experience.|
|9||Post No I||10th pass with typing experience of 03 years.|
|10||Post No J||10th pass with typing experience of 05 Years|
Download Notification (PDF File):
For instance, To know even more about recruitment notice of MWRRA. Download Link is given below. Click on Download Notification. It will save in your phone or it will redirect you to official website. So, you can able to check necessary details.
Application Form (offline):
Finally, If you are eligible for the post mentioned in notification, We have given application form and address. Maharashtra Water Resources Regulation Authority, 9th, and 11th floor, Center-1, World Trade Center, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-400005.
Official Website of Recruitment:
So, Once you have applied please refer complete website of MWRRA. It will help you to gain information. It will definitely helps at the time of Written examination. Please do refer previous year question papers.
Read more Recruitment Notices:
- Apple Server Most Powerful rack optimized server
- Express Recipes: How to make Creamy Papaya Raita
- Robots helped inspire deep learning might become
- Simple form creation and storage, built for developers.
- What Do I Need To Make It In Business?
- Experiencing the new Oculus Rift VR headset
- Apple sells 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Pluses
- Five things you may have missed over the weekend
- EIL Recruitment 2019 [Direct Interview]
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 [Executive Trainee]
- MPSC Recruitment 2019 [Download PDF]
- SBI Recruitment 2019 (Apply here)
- HIL Recruitment 2019 (Direct Recruitment)
- MSCIT 2019: Complete Information and guide about Course
- How to identify fraud jobs advertisement of Government.
- Excel Shortcuts: Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply for Total 400 Posts
- Manohar Parrikar: 7 Important facts you might not aware.
- NFL Recruitment 2019 (Apply Here)
- ONGC Vacancies 2019 (Apply here)
Finally, We wish you all the best. Do your best. Thank you for your time. Also Keep visiting our website for more useful articles. So, Have a great day ahead. Keep in mind.